Terms of Service
Welcome to HealthSuppHub.com!
These terms and conditions delineate the guidelines and regulations for the use of HealthSuppHub.com’s website, accessible at https://HealthSuppHub.com.com/.
By accessing this website, it is assumed that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not consent to all the terms and conditions outlined on this page, please refrain from using HealthSuppHub.com.
The following terminology is applicable to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual visiting this website and adhering to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer collectively to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the proposal, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to facilitate our assistance to the Client in the most suitable manner, with the express purpose of fulfilling the Client’s requirements regarding the provision of the Company’s specified services, in compliance with the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized, and/or he/she or they is considered interchangeable and thus refers to the same.
Most interactive websites utilize cookies to retrieve user details for each visit. Our website utilizes cookies to enable the functionality of specific areas, simplifying the user experience for our visitors. Additionally, some of our affiliate/advertising partners may also employ cookies.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, HealthSuppHub.com and/or its licensors possess the intellectual property rights for all content found on HealthSuppHub.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access content from HealthSuppHub.com for your personal use, subject to the limitations specified in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Republishing material from HealthSuppHub.com
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from HealthSuppHub.com
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from HealthSuppHub.com
- Redistributing content from HealthSuppHub.com
Certain sections of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information. HealthSuppHub.com does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of HealthSuppHub.com, its agents, and/or affiliates. They represent the perspectives of the individuals who post their comments. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HealthSuppHub.com shall not be held responsible for Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses arising from the use of, posting of, or appearance of Comments on this website.
HealthSuppHub.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or engage in commercial or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant HealthSuppHub.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following entities may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, who may link to our Website as they do with other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information, provided that the link:
- Is not misleading in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by the linking party and its products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will grant approval to link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link will not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses
- The organization has no negative history with us
- The benefits to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweigh the absence of HealthSuppHub.com
- The link is presented in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link:
- Is not misleading
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by the linking party and its products or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
Use of HealthSuppHub.com’s logo or other artwork for linking is not allowed without a trademark license agreement.
You are not permitted to create frames around our Webpages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our Website in any way, without prior written approval and permission.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringe upon, violate, or advocate the infringement or violation of third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or specific links to our Website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our Website upon our request. We also retain the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our Website, you are bound by and agree to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you encounter any links on our Website that you find offensive for any reason, please feel free to contact us at any time to inform us. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, nor do we warrant its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, we do not promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.